Year 3 ages 7-8
21st century primary school
Online education for 7-8 year olds - Year 3 at My Online Schooling
We understand that online school can be daunting, particularly if your child is younger. When it comes to Year 3 at My Online Schooling, we often get asked questions like “Aren’t they too young?”, “How do they stay engaged?” and “How would my child make friends?”.
Since 2016, our school has adapted the best aspects of bricks-and-mortar schooling to the online environment, resulting in the world’s most engaging online Year 3 curriculum for children ages 7-8 years old.
- Is Year 3 too young for online schooling?
- How do younger children stay focused during online lessons?
- What are the benefits of online learning for Year 3?
- Will my child make friends in an online school?
- Will my child be safe in an online setting?
- How will my child be supported throughout their education?
My Online Schooling offers a truly pupil-centred approach to education. We provide learning opportunities tailored to the diverse needs of our younger pupils to help them achieve success, whatever that may look like for them.
Read more about our values:
Find out more - Enquire now
If you are looking for more information about My Online Schooling, please click below to contact our Admissions Team.