"We offer an individualised, inclusive and internationally accessible British education where our pupils are respected as individuals, enjoy learning and are empowered to thrive in the 21st Century”
- Promoting safety of the members of our school community
- Working with others to act as a source of support, advice and expertise for all staff
- Liaising with staff on matters of safety, safeguarding and welfare (including online and digital safety)
- Promote supportive engagement with parents and/or carers in safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, including where families may be facing challenging circumstances
- Information sharing, where appropriate, and maintaining accurate safeguarding records
- Raising awareness of and providing up to date training on information and procedures relating to safeguarding and child protection
- Understanding the views of children. It is important that all children feel heard and understood, and we encourage a culture of listening to children and taking account of their wishes and feelings
Staying Safe at School
Our curriculum provides opportunities for increasing self-awareness, self-esteem, social and emotional understanding, assertiveness and decision making so that pupils have a range of contacts and strategies to ensure their own protection and understand the importance of protecting others.
We have systems in place to support the empowerment of children to talk to a range of staff. Pupils at My Online Schooling will be listened to and heard and their concerns will be taken seriously and acted upon, as appropriate.
“The safeguarding of children and young people is everyone’s responsibility"
Find out more - Enquire now
If you are looking for more information about My Online Schooling, please click below to contact our Admissions Team.